Our First Challenge of the NEW YEAR!

January 10, 2011

Hello girls! Happy 'Magnolia' New Year!

Hope you all had a nice Christmas and got through the holidays safely.
Now it's back to having fun with our awesome Magnolia images again, right?

Even though it was Christmas holidays we had another whopping 33 entries for our last Inspiration Challenge!! I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have so many of you participate!!
Your cards were full of different ideas! Some so delicate in their almost complete white. We enjoyed everyone of them.

The winner of this Challenge is going to receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate from Diana at her store!!!!

I have put Mr. Linky to work and he has picked our winner...........#30

CONGRATULATIONS

DEE!!!!!!!!

*Dee if you would email Diana at: ladydian@shaw.ca - she will let you know how to claim your prize!!!*
Have fun picking out your new stamps :o)


As this is the second Tuesday of the month we have a new Colour Challenge and this time our sweet Cabio from the Design Team has chosen the colours and given us a lovely picture for inspiration.
The colours Cabio has picked are ORANGE and GREEN.
Here is the picture she has given us to work from:

As usual your Design Team has done some great work for you.
I won't hesitate to show them to you right now!!









Chrissy : is still away with illness in her family



Maria: is away with illness in her family




Aren't they awesome? Don't forget you can click on the name right above each card and it will take you to each personal blog where you can find more pictures and information on how they were made :o)

So! Are you all ready to get those new cards made and entered? Cause we are sure excited to see them....

Remember that our WONDERFUL DIANA will be presenting the winner with another gift certificate!!
When you love Maggies - you always want more :o)

Please be sure to follow the rules in our sidebar.
To entre our challenge click on the link at the bottom of this post and add the picture of your card there!
Can't wait to see what you all come up with this time!





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Stunning creations by the DT girls. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! You ladies blow me away with your talent! Gorgeous creations and such wonderful inspiration! I'm going to try to join in on this one! thanks for a wonderful challenge, and thanks for all your beautiful work!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I agree with Sharon, you guys are such a fabulously talented group. Such wonderful inspiration here (I see a lot of casing coming up) Thanks for this delightful challenge and thanks for raising the bar for us!
    Muggies,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great challenge and the lovely dt-work!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! My Tilda has a twin in Minnesota. I live in Indiana, and looking at our Princess Tilda's you would think we were in the same room...great minds think alike my hubby said :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all the DT challenge cards. Great challenge. Let me think a little outside my comfort colors! haha....
    hugs.
    peggy biggs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great challenge color scheme by Cabio and fabulous inspirational creations by the DT...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the oportunity. This is my first international challenge. I really hope you enjoy my creations. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana, I'm trying to contact you via e-mail but I'm having no luck. You left me a comment (thank you!) with a question on my blog yesterday (http://glitteradventure.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-things.html) but no e-mail address, so I can't get in contact - sorry! I've tried searching the internet but had no luck. I really hope you will see this instead :) Can you please leave your e-mail address (at:http://glitteradventure.blogspot.com/) and I will write to you asap. Thanks :) Best Wishes, Anso

    ReplyDelete