Wednesday, September 27th, Inspirational Post

September 26, 2017

Magnolia-licious Challenge #13 Anything Goes - Option of Pearls 

 

Today I have a beautiful Foamiran Project by Rosette. It is a Special cardboard gift box decorated with paper and flowers. The Red and black flower is a handmade Foamiran flower.
  She used Red Foamiran, black oil pastel on the tips. Black (035) and white (001) stamens. Cut out using punches.

I hope this really inspires you as the amazing things you can make with Foamiran. 

I have put my Foamiran on sale for 10% Off until the end of this weekend. I hope you can take advantage of this and begin your wonderful adventure making flowers or what ever your creative ideas take you. 

 

Rosette  

 

 




Big News

I have the New DooHickey Kit #18 up for Pre Order in the store. If you would like to make sure you get your Kit and the exclusive Die, you must have your order in by September 30th

 

Don't miss out! When they are gone... they are gone.


Cheers, Shawn

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments